Adult Raspberry Cream Sodas are a fun and flirty twist on a childhood favorite. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Are you guys ready for Valentine’s recipes yet??? I hope not, because I have A LOT planned for you!! I went a bit crazy on the pink and red themed foods, but when love is in the air…why fight it? Cocktails are one of my favorite things to make for the blog, and these Adult Raspberry Italian Cream Sodas are no exception. Beautiful, delicious, and fun. I posted a picture a couple weeks ago on Instagram and its one of my most liked pictures to date! I guess I won’t keep you waiting any longer, this is a good one! The base of this festive sipper is one of my very favorite liqueurs, Chambord! (not sponsored…I wish!) I love the tart raspberry flavor, its like gold in our house! Delicious, pretty, purple gold.
I’m sorry to say this recipe isn’t kid friendly, but adults deserve a fun Valentine’s Day too! If you’re staying home with your sweetie this holiday, this cocktail is for you! Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to splurge, so pile on that whipped cream!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 cup club soda
- 4 ounces Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Pour 2 ounces Chambord into the bottom of a tall glass. Top with 1/2 cup club soda.
- Drop in 1/2 teaspoon heavy cream. For effect, leave unstirred. Once drinking, it tastes best stirred.
- Top with Whipped Cream and Raspberries for garnish! Repeat with next glass. Enjoy!