Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip is a fun and flavorful twist on a classic party recipe! This is just perfect for tailgating. What goes better together than wings and beer?
Are you ready to try my alltime favorite dip!? Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip. Its AMAZING. You can eat this dip any day of the week! Chicken Wings and Beer were made for each other. They’re like culinary soul-mates. A match made in heaven.
One of my very favorite appetizers on the PLANET is buffalo chicken dip. Sadly, I could probably eat it as a side dish every single day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have a slight obsession. Adding beer to it….well it just takes it up a notch. A giant notch. Its basically a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings all in one dip…chicken wings and beer…they’re meant for each other.
I adapted this recipe from an awwwesome site called ‘The Beeroness” (isn’t that such a cute blog name?) She makes all kinds of recipes using beer. Please stop by here site and click around. So fun!
Blue Cheese isn’t for everyone. Buffalo Sauce isn’t for everyone. Heck, Beer definitely isn’t for everyone. But if you like those three things, you will LOVE this dip. I sincerely hope I can stop myself from devouring the entire thing during the Superbowl.
Someone needs to come over to save Pat and me from eating all of this. This is my cry for help!
We used Schlafly’s American IPA to make this dip. DELICIOUS…I love Schlafly beer. It’s a STL company, and we are so proud to call them our own! Check out their other beers HERE. If you’re in the STL area, you have to check out their Taproom. SO fun. I love taking out of town friends there! Little slice of heaven :)
Enjoy the Superbowl!! And more importantly, the PUPPY BOWL!! My favorite 4 quarters of the year :)
(be sure to check out our KITCHENAID MIXER GIVEAWAY GOING ON NOW!! click HERE to enter)
Buffalo Chicken Wings were made to be paired with beer. It just works.
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, cooked
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup IPA beer (we used Schlafly American IPA and LOVED it. give it a try!)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- preheat the oven to 350F
- Spray a baking dish
- mix all of the ingredients together except for chicken and blue cheese
- once ingredients are well blended, stir in chicken.
- pour into baking dish and sprinkle with a little extra Monterrey jack and the blue cheese
- bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly
- serve with tortilla chips, crackers, toasted bread, or pretzels
check out some of our other favorite dips for any and every occasion :)
FETA & CORN FIESTA DIP:p>