This post brought to you by Grate Chef, Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine.
The Summer, specifically the Fouth of July, is meant for grilling. Its just not the 4th unless there’s family and friends, a grill, and delicious food and drinks. If you’re stil looking for what to make tomorrow…I’ve got just the thing. Caprese Bruschetta Chicken. Healthy, amazingly delicous, and super easy. Why waste your time preparing a difficult meal when there’s American flags to wave and fireworks to enjoy!
Caprese; balsamic, tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil; is one of our all-time flavor combinations. If we don’t have anything in mind for dinner, more often than not we throw together a quick Caprese Salad and pass it back and forth. The best. Well, the second best. The best is enjoying it on top of juicy grilled chicken. The perfect combo. Scout was very excited to help us grill. She is a big fan of grilled chicken. Imagine that.
If there’s one drawback to this incredibly delicious (and healthy!!) meal, its the mess on the grill. Balsamic Reduction can be sticky, and your grill is bound to be a mess. I hate messes. Our favorite way to avoid the mess? Grate Chef Non-Stick Wipes. Pat was in heaven. They kept his Grill baby nice and shiny! They make lots of products that work on all types of grills. We have a gas grill, and the Non-Stick Wipes as well as the Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes worked like a charm. I gave my brother their Firestarter and Flare Down products. I’m excited to see how he likes them!
These unique products really make grilling that much easier. You can buy online or at virtually any hardware store. Click for a list of store locations. They’re such an easy and versitile product for when cleanup take a backseat to Summer fun. Like the 4th.I’m so lucky to have a husband and dog that love grilling. There’s really no better way to enjoy the summer. I told him we would use this deck furniture I begged and begged for!! Putting it to good use feels and tastes great. Summer yum.Enjoy!! HAPPY 4th of July!!!
Healthy Grilled Caprese Bruschetta Chicken is the perfect summer meal. Healthy, flavorful, and delicious!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, chopped (I used Pearl size)
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1-2 cups Balsamic Reduction
- Combine tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, mozzarella, and basil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Wipe grill with Grate Chef Non-Stick Wipes
- Grill chicken breasts on preheated grill (between 375-400F if using a gas grill), about 10 minutes on each side (or until cooked through). While cooking, brush both sides with plenty of Balsamic Reduction.
- Take chicken off of grill and spoon Caprese mixture on top. Enjoy!