This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Wine Smoothie only has THREE INGREDIENTS! So tasty, easy, and refreshing!
Today’s post is short and VERY sweet. One of my favorite favorite quick and easy cocktails. It’s great for any occasion but especially great for Valentine’s Day!! If you’re in search of something fun and simple, this THREE INGREDIENT Chocolate Covered Strawberry Wine Smoothie is for you!! What do you get when you combine three of my favorite things; fruit, wine, and chocolate? A dang good smoothie great for sipping year round!
For those of you that follow along with every post, you’re probably sick of these strawberry hearts. I went a bit crazy with the strawberry hearts this year; using them in the Love Potion #9 and the Strawberry Cinnamon Roll Cookies. Can you blame me though? I mean, who doesn’t love love. Sue me.
If you look closely, these little glasses say B+P. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Does that make me a nerd? Pat doesn’t seem to appreciate the subtle love vibes as much as me. Or maybe he just doesn’t appreciate that I have to have every type of glass in pairs. You never know what you might need while photographing drinks you guys! (They’re from Mark & Graham and I’m obsessed)
Valentine’s Day is less than a week away!! I hope this makes it to your breakfast in bed menu! For my Raspberry Chocolate version (and to see awful pictures from back when I started blogging lol) click HERE.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 2 cups light bodied red wine (I LOVE 2-3 tablespoons chocolate sauce (I used Hershey)
- For garnish: hot fudge, strawberries, and blackberries
- In a high powered blender, combine the strawberries, wine, and chocolate. Blend until fully combined and smooth.
- Dip the rim of your glass in hot fudge (this works better than chocolate sauce because it won't run down as much, but you can use either)
- Garnish with strawberries and blackberries.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FAVORITE ROMANTIC COCKTAILS!