This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Success® Rice. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie.
These healthy Coconut Lime Chicken Burritos with Spicy Sriracha Peanut Sauce will be your new favorite easy weeknight meal!
Did you know September is National Rice Month!?! In all of my excitement over Pumpkin Week, I almost missed out on such an important month! :) I guess Rice Month might not be the most thrilling event of your year, but I must say, rice is pretty delicious. And simple. Simple and delicious are two of my favorite things!
I’m such a fan of quick and easy recipes, and these Coconut Lime Chicken Burritos with Spicy Sriracha Peanut Sauce has been one of my recent favorites. The sauce is so easy to make, and I guarantee you’ll want to eat it with a spoon! Combined with healthy and tender chicken, and Success® Boil-In-Bag Basmati Rice, this is an instant winner! Literally…instant!
Success® Basmati Rice is the ONLY Boil-In-Bag Basmati rice available. I love that it’s pre-portioned and no mess. This girl hates dishes, so no mess is all I need to hear in order to love a product! You can make it in the microwave, or on the stove-top, and its ready in 10 minutes. Fool proof! Fluffy, fragrant, and delicious. I love Basmati rice!
Success®Rice Boil-In-Bag comes in four varieties; White, Brown, Jasmine, and Basmati. I have tried the White, Brown, and Basmati and have loved them all! You can read all about their products HERE. Success Rice also has lots of recipe ideas here. I always love good inspiration!
I hope you love this healthy, quick, and delicious recipe. Pile on that Sriracha Peanut Sauce! It’s to die for. MMM. Be sure to check out Success® Rice on Pinterest and Facebook to see more about their products and promotions!
40 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup low-fat creamy peanut butter
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot water (depending on desired consistency)
- Juice from 3-4 limes
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 regular size can coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 bags Success® Rice Boil-In-Bag Basmati Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 flour or whole wheat tortillas
- For Sauce:
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in medium sized bowl and whisk until smooth. Add more or less water depending on desired consistency. Set aside.
- For Burritos:
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, coconut milk, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into two gallon sized ziplock bags and add chicken. Allow chicken to marinate in mixture for at least 30 minutes refrigerated.
- While chicken in marinating, prepare rice according to package directions (I boiled bag in water on the stovetop for 10 minutes). Once prepared, mix cilantro and parsley into rice and set aside.
- Once chicken has marinated, take out of mixture (you can discard the mixture) and grill for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Since it was rainy outside, I grilled mine on a foreman grill.
- Slice chicken and set aside.
- To construct your burritos, place 1/4 of the rice on a tortilla and top with 1/4 of the sliced chicken. Top with a generous helping of the sriracha peanut sauce. Roll tortilla into burrito form and grill on the foreman for 3-4 more minutes until crispy and golden.
- Repeat with other 3 tortillas
- Dip into sauce if desired.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Success® Rice. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!