Easy No Bake Cheesecake Cups make the perfect easy and elegant dessert for Valentine’s Day!
Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is less that a week away?? The year is already flying by and it just started. I guess time flies when you’re having fun. I can’t believe how lucky I am to be able to stay home and chat on the internet all day. Is this real??? Well anyway, the year is flying by, and Valentine’s Day is Saturday. I’m trying to eat healthier now that I’m around food ALL DAY LONG, and these Easy No Bake Cheesecake Cups are an easy and delicious sweet treat that you can whip up anytime. They’re especially cute for Valentine’s Day, but would be just as tasty any day of the year. You can make the whipped topping whatever color works best! I’m already thinking green for Saint Patricks Day. Can you blame me?? There are a couple of great things about this recipe!! Firstly, it’s made with yogurt. You can make it with thick Greek yogurt, or with custard style yogurt. I love the way it tastes with custard yogurt. It’s sweeter and just as creamy. Whatever you have on hand will work.
It’s also SO easy. It can be thrown together in minutes. I kept the crust simple and made it just crumbled graham crackers. No one has time for anything more complicated these days!! This tastes best when it has a couple of hours to set up in the fridge, but you can totally devour it right away. Whatever kind of Valentine’s Day you’re having this year, this is the perfect addition to your life!
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I’m so honored to have this recipe featured in Albertson’s newsletter, The Weekly Nibble! You can find all sorts of delicious healthy recipes for every occasion there. Please check it out and let me know what you think!!
- 2-3 low-fat graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup Custard Yogurt, vanilla flavored
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- A pinch of kosher salt
- Low-fat whipped topping, tinted pink
- Strawberries, 1 for each individual cheesecake
- Place all cheesecake ingredients in a mixer bowl and beat until well the mixture is a smooth consistency, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Place dishes on a tray.
- Place 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each individual dish.
- Spoon approximately 3/4 cup cheesecake mixture onto the graham crackers in each dish.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and 1 fresh strawberry per dessert.