These EASY RANCH DIP BISCUITS are the ultimate savory side. These Ranch Biscuits are oh so easy and oh so tasty. Once you make them, you’ll be making them for years!
Because I’m no expert baker…I’m always looking for little shortcuts I can use to still put awesome breads on the table. Over Thanksgiving I fell in love with both these Easy Beer Bread Muffins, these Garlic Butter Hawaiian Rolls, and these Cheesy Garlic Cornbread Drop Biscuits. All three were simple ways to bake up delicious carby side dishes, perfect for any meal or holiday. Those were great, but I’m just getting started! I’m all about the EASY recipes, and these Ranch Dip Biscuits could NOT be easier. Pat ate these with every meal for about a week and a half, so I just know you’ll love them as much as we do!
The idea behind these Ranch Dip Biscuits is so super simple. Basically its premade biscuit dough…baked…cut in half…and then dipped in butter and ranch dip before broiling. I know, right?! Don’t they just sound delightful?! They’re crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and coated in ranch and cheese. What could be better than that?
These Ranch Dip Biscuits are the perfect compliment to so many meals…ESPECIALLY soups. Creamy Chicken Soup? Check. Meatball Parmesan Soup? Check. Chicken Tortilla Soup? Check. Dip them in and enjoy enjoy enjoy!
If you’re like me and completely confident in your bread baking skills…or if you’re just looking for a quick bread side that anyone can make, these Ranch Dip Biscuits are for you! You could even use a different type of dip…whether it be your favorite italian dip, veggie dip, or french onion dip, these biscuits are such a winner. Enjoy.
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 (20 oz) tube canned biscuits, regular size
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Ranch (or your favorite flavor) dip; Marzetti or your favorite (premade ranch dip)
- ¼ cup grated cheese; cheddar, Mexican cheese blend or your favorite
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Bake biscuits at 350F per package directions.
- While biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a small mixing bowl.
- In another small mixing bowl, combine the ranch dip and cheese and mix well.
- Remove biscuits from oven and set the oven to broil.
- Allow biscuits to cool until cool to touch, then split or cut each in half horizontally.
- Dip each half in melted butter and place back on the baking sheet.
- Brush the ranch/cheese mixture liberally over each biscuit half.
- Place biscuits in the oven and broil just until the topping bubbles and begins to brown.
- Serve immediately.