Nothing better than SUPER Easy White Chocolate Mousse! Just in time for those Christmas parties! Layers of chocolate mousse and chocolate chips make a great individual dessert anyone would love!
This post is going to be short and sweet. Christmas is less than a week away! I’m sure no one has time to read me drone on and on about food. But just in case you’re still looking for a super quick and SUPER easy dessert for this week and weekend, I’ve got you covered! It even looks harder than it is! My kind of recipe! :)
This mousse is light and fluffy and whipped together in mere minutes. Throw it together with some chocolate chips or fruit, and you have a beautiful dessert that anyone will love. The perfect sweet end to a family gathering or just a long night of wrapping gifts. When you see how easy it is, you’ll be making it for all sorts of occasions!
I only have one more post for you before Christmas swoops in on Thursday. If you’re looking for other holiday ideas, be sure to check out the brilliant ideas in this roundup of 40 Easy Holiday Baking ideas and don’t forget about the Christmas Cocktails roundup too! Something for everyone! Hope this week is nothing but Merry and Bright. Enjoy!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 12 ounces Fannie May White Chocolate Squares, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat 3/4 cup of the cream on medium heat. The cream should get hot and slightly bubbly on the edges, but do not bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the cream and chocolate are completely combined. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer using the whisk attachment, beat the other 3/4 cup cream on high until soft peaks form. Once the chocolate mixture is cool, fold it into the whipped cream using the paddle attachment.
- Serve cold topped with mini chocolate chips if desired (its yummy that way!). Enjoy!