This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. All opinions are 100% mine. As always, THANK YOU for supporting the brands that support The Cookie Rookie!
Greek Yogurt Ranch Salmon, a healthy and easy DELICIOUS dinner that anyone can make in minutes. One of our FAVORITE Summer Meals!
We are salmon lovers in this house. Pat is PICKY and even living with a food blogger, there are few foods that he seriously loves. But salmon? He loves. He is always asking me to re-make the salmon recipes that I’ve posted so far, Salmon with Avocado Salsa and Sweet Glazed Salmon with Jalapeño Peach Salsa. Those are both two of my favorites for sure, but I’m always looking for new ways to spice things up. Enter Greek Yogurt Ranch Salmon…DIVINE! And easy…SO easy. Anyone can make this, and EVERYONE will love it. Perfection!
The other great thing about this recipe is how healthy and simple it is. On a recent trip to Walmart (Pat’s favorite because they have his favorite flavor of almonds…if he is shopping with me, we are shopping at Walmart!), I saw Hidden Valley’s new Greek Yogurt Ranch Dips. You simply add greek yogurt to their special pre-made ranch seasoning mix, and you’re left with a creamy, dreamy (much healthier) ranch dip with all the flavors we already love from Hidden Valley. No brainer, right? I knew it would be the perfect topping to our favorite easy meal; grilled salmon.
There’s so much that we love about this recipe, I hope you love it too! Special bonus since you’re the best readers on the web, you can click to download a special Hidden Valley coupon and take to Walmart to purchase your Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip mixes!! Stock up, you’re gonna want it for dipping, topping, drinking…well not drinking. But you’re gonna want lots of it…trust me!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 6 ounce salmon filets
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip mix
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Lemon slices and fresh dill for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Season each filet with sea salt and pepper to taste, patting the spices into the flesh of the filet to make sure it sticks.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet or grill pan over high heat.
- When butter is melted and oil is hot, add salmon filets, flesh side down.
- Sear the flesh side of each filet for 3-4 minutes.
- Place filets on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakey (watch closely to make sure you don't overcook.)
- While salmon is cooking, mix the Hidden Valley Ranch mix with the greek yogurt, stirring to combine.
- Remove filets from oven and top each with a dollop of the ranch dip.
- Garnish with lemon juice and fresh dill if desired.