We LOVE this EASY Honey Garlic Baked Chicken! Throw it all together and bake!
Are there ever enough chicken recipes in the world? I don’t think so. Call me boring, but my favorite recipes on this site all seem to include chicken. Creamy Chicken Soup, Skillet French Onion Chicken, and Basil Cream Chicken, I never get tired of it. I’m always looking for ways to add to my list of favorites. The recipes much be delicious, versatile, and most of all, EASY. This Honey Garlic Baked Chicken checks all the boxes; winner winner chicken dinner!
I love the subtle spice from the red pepper, the sweetness from the honey, and the tang from the garlic. It all comes together in perfect comfort food form. I’m a big fan.
My hope is this blog brings your family easy EASY favorite recipes. Recipes that are nearly impossible to mess up. If you’re looking for a meal the entire family will love that you’re sure to knock out of the park every time, this is it! Enjoy!
- 6 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave nectar)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour and paprika.
- Coat each chicken thigh in the flour mixture and place in a greased or foil lined dish.
- Sprinkle each thigh with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Pour evenly over the chicken. You may need to flip them over once or twice to make sure they're coated completely in the sauce. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice or vegetables, with extra sauce on the side if desired.