Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with HOT MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP! Everything you love about spicy Mexican Street Corn with a cheesy baked twist. BEST DIP EVER.
Welcome to my last Cinco de Mayo recipe post of the season. Sigh. My favorite holiday is only 3 days away and since I’m currently out of town, all of the Cinco de Mayo prep has officially been done! If you’ve been following along, you’ve seen lots of dips and lots of margaritas!! My kind of party. But I’m ending it all with my favorite of the bunch, HOT MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP! So much flavor, spice, and CHEESE…just perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
My Skinny Mexican Street Corn is one of my favorite recipe on the site, but you guys KNOW I love hot and cheesy dips above all else. So I thought, why not combine the two? Make a hot and cheesy version of my favorite cold quick dip?! The result is perfection, if I do say so myself!
I made this when my parents were in town to watch the Blue’s game…and my dad was more than impatient while waiting for me to take pictures. I thought Scout was a beggar!! My dad has a thing for chips and dip, it’s his calling card. If he approves of this Hot Mexican Street Corn Dip, I hope you will too! He was a BIG fan! (after I made him hand model AND wait far too long)
If you want to follow along with my trip to Nashville (TACO TOUR!), click HERE to check out IG or follow me on Snapchat (@thecookierookie). Would love to have you along for the ride!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 16 ounces (2 blocks) low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons franks redhot sauce (or your favorite wing sauce)
- juice from one lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, fully drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces low fat feta cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (leave the seeds in for extra spice, or remove the seeds for a milder flavor)
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Your favorite chips (I love Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips) for serving!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a high powered blender, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, hot sauce, lime juice, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Blend until fully combined.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining one cup cheese, the corn, feta, pepper, onion, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly. Garnish with more cilantro, feta, and hot sauce.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!