Elegant but EASY Mini Apricot Brie Bites are the perfect party appetizer! Pair with your favorite white wine for a special treat.
I’m writing this during the Sunday night Royals ALDS Game 3…and I’m not gonna lie…it’s a bit hard to concentrate. But it helps with the stress to think about food. So this post might be short…but thanks for helping me get through the baseball game!! We made this cute little appetizers for a wine party we had last weekend, and I just loved them. The sweet apricots mixed with the brie and arugala…such a great flavor combo! Pair with your favorite white wine for an easy and delicious treat. Speaking of wine…I could use a glass right now! #royals
These are so simple. It would be easy to make a large batch for your next party or tailgate. You can serve them hot or cold; my kind of recipe! You could also try different types of fruit on top. Figs, strawberries, blackberries, the sky is the limit! All would be delicious.
Okay, back to the game. I’m just too stressed. Click HERE to see the other appetizers from our wine party and to see some friends that I roped into letting me take pictures of them. Good sports :) Enjoy!
Mini Apricot Brie Bites are the perfect appetizer for any occasion!
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 can apricots, halved
- 20 mini toasts (or 5 pieces of bread, toasted and cut into 1/4s)
- 1 package of brie, cut into 20 small pieces
- 20 leaves of baby arugula
- apricot jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drain the apricots and cut each half in half again. You should have about 16-20 piece of apricot. If there aren't enough in the can, just cut a few into smaller pieces to make 20 small pieces.
- Assemble each appetizer by spreading apricot jelly on each toast, topping with brie, then arugula, then a piece of apricot. Hold together with a toothpick. Place each on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until brie begins to melt.
- Serve warm or cold.