These Mini Fruit Pizzas are made on a store bought chocolate chip cookie base…genius and SO easy! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Fruit Pizzas made with creamy white chocolate frosting, Spring is here!
It’s almost APRIL. Spring is here. It’s time for BBQs and lemonade. And fruit pizza. But I need to make them with a twist. A chocolate chip cookie twist. Want one? So…I topped chocolate chip cookies with a creamy white chocolate frosting, and then some fruit. Girl math tells me that because these are topped with lots of fresh fruit, that means that they’re healthy. Just go with it!
These are the perfect thing to take to all of those Spring BBQs I know you’re attending. They’re easy, delicious, and different. Try to eat just one. I dare you!
We are in Europe right now (be sure to keep up by following along on Instagram) but I couldn’t wait to share these goodies with you. My new favorite Spring-time quick dessert. Enjoy!
- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies (use your favorite recipe or our favorite store-bought refrigerated dough)
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced kiwi
- (note: you can use any fruit you want! These are just suggestions)
- Prepare your chocolate chip cookies according to recipe or instructions. Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- While your cookies cool, make your frosting. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Microwave the half and half for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and add the white chocolate chips. Stir constantly until the white chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the white chocolate over the cream cheese and continue mixing to combine. Add the powdered sugar and beat for 3-4 minutes until fully combined and fluffy.
- Ice each chocolate chip cookie with a generous helping of the white chocolate cream cheese icing. Then top sliced fruit.