ONE PAN BBQ RANCH CHICKEN SKILLET, the perfect easy recipe for families! Best weeknight meal packed with cheese, corn, beans, chicken, cilantro, RANCH, and bbq sauce.
Is there anything better than a one pot meal? Super simple, shockingly delicious, and virtually zero cleanup. Makes cooking so worth it! All of the best parts, none of the worst parts. I love the way the flavors all blend together to create something beyond your typical dinner. Just perfection! This One Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Skillet is one of my favorite things I’ve made this year. It’s on my short list for things I would love to make for my mom, and if she would approve, you know its good!! I’ll let you know her verdict as soon as I try it out on her. :)
I have always loved the flavors in this One Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Skillet. If I order chicken tenders, you better believe I’m dipping them in ranch AND bbq sauce. They just play off one another so well and help to make this one pan meal extra cozy. Match made in heaven!
I have been excited to get my hands on the NEW flavors from Hidden Valley® Ranch for weeks! SO many good options (Honey BBQ, Buffalo, Sriracha, and Cilantro Lime), but my favorite is the Cilantro Lime. The cilantro and lime are both subtle within the dressing and I am simply obsessed with it. I picked it up at Walmart (get location details and a COUPON here (75 cents off any 12oz or 16oz bottle of Hidden Valley® Ranch)), where picking up everything you need for easy meals is a breeze.
If you love one pot meals as much as I do, then this One Pot Cheesy BBQ Ranch Chicken Skillet is the perfect dinner! MAKE IT TONIGHT! Let me know how you like it!
Remember to grab your coupon for the new Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressings HERE. Enjoy!
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Cilantro Lime Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice (not instant rice)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- chopped cilantro, green onion, and avocado for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat oil in a large (12 inch) and deep skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken on each side with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken skin side down in the skillet and cook each side for 5 minutes. Brush each side with bbq sauce while the other side cooks. Place chicken on a plate and set aside.
- Add corn and beans to the empty skillet (leaving the leftover oil in the skillet is fine) and allow to grill for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the cilantro and ranch and stir to combine.
- Pour in the rice and stir to allow the rice to be coated in the ranch/oil mixture. Add the broth, water, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Place chicken back into the skillet as shown above. They will be about half way covered in the liquid. No need to stir, just set them right on top.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese and tomatoes. Return to the oven for 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is fully melted and chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with more cilantro, green onion, and avocado if desired. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.