Pineapple habanero BBQ chicken kebabs are our favorite summer easy grilling recipe! So much flavor and mix of sweet and spicy in this chicken skewers recipe!
It’s officially BARBECUE SEASON! I have been waiting for this…well for about 6 months. Missouri has a very defined window as to when the weather cooperates for grilling and I always love when it returns. There is just something so perfect about being out on a patio, smells of the grill hot off the press, and laughter from friends and family in the ears. Bliss.
These PINEAPPLE HABANERO BBQ CHICKEN KEBABS are the perfect quick recipe to knock people’s socks off while enjoying a hot Summer day!
KC Masterpiece® (YAY KANSAS CITY!) just came out with the MOST AMAZING new product, BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rub Seasoning! You guys know I love things I can customize, so this is the product for me! You can throw it on your favorite proteins as a dry rub seasoning, OR you can mix it with water, beer, juice, or liquor for some slamming bbq sauce, OR you can add a cup of your favorite juice and create a killer marinade. So many options, so little time to grill! I picked mine up at Walmart (click HERE to see where to buy!) in the Spicy Habanero flavor (it also comes in Original and Sweet Honey!) and it couldn’t have been easier. Big flavor, little work. Exactly how I like my recipes.
I love this combination of sweet from the pineapple and spicy from the BBQ sauce. I also grilled some habanero peppers to make the meal extra spicy, and it worked like a charm. Just the right kick. DO NOT eat those puppies whole though, they’re about 300 times hotter than a jalapeño….yikes! I’ll just stick to KC Masterpiece mastering the right spice level, thank you very much. :)
Enjoy this Pineapple Habanero BBQ Chicken Kebabs recipe, served with a side of rice or maybe some shoestring potatoes. Yum!
Yields 8 skewers
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 packet KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce and Dry Rub Mix in Spicy Habanero
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes (about 24 cubes)
- 1 pineapple cut into cubes (about 16 cubes)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 8 skewer sticks
- In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ Sauce Mix and Pineapple Juice
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before preparing.
- To build the skewers, place 3 cubes chicken and 2 cubes pineapple on each skewer, alternating the pieces. Brush the chicken liberally with the BBQ sauce. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Grill the kebabs for 4-5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the chicken cubes. Grill until cooked through.
- Serve with more BBQ Sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece®. The opinions and text are all mine.