It doesn’t get better for Thanksgiving than PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM! This is a MUST MAKE for Autumn!
I have wanted to make Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream for SO LONG. Well good news folks, I finally got an ice cream maker and I’m finally making this amazing goodness. It was SO worth the wait…and has become my new favorite way to eat Pumpkin Pie! (And I have a lot of other favorite ways…so that’s saying something!) There are so many recipes for Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream on Pinterest…so I am definitely not re-inventing the wheel here. But I still thought it was worth posting because it was SO delicious and festive. The recipe that inspired me the most was this delicious and easy recipe from Eazy Peazy Meals! I loved that Rachael used sweetened condensed milk and knew it would make for a super creamy base. Um yes…it totally does. Perfection! I added some biscoff cookies into the mix to give the taste of a ‘crust’ and make the ice cream even more like the pie. I loved the little bit of crunch they added!! I could eat this all day every day you guys. I may just make it for Thanksgiving instead of actual pie. I’m not kidding.
You can make this without an ice cream maker (Rachael gives more details in her recipe HERE), but if you have one, I recommend it! It just makes for a creamier, dreamier version. It’s one of my favorite kitchen purchases this year!!
5 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can non-fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces pumpkin puree (about 1/2 a can)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4-6 biscoff cookies (or similar), crumbled
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients except the cookie crumbles. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into your frozen ice cream maker bowl and turn on. Add the cookie crumbles and allow the machine to stir in the crumbles.
- Allow to freeze within the machine for 30-45 minutes or until the ice cream is the consistency that you want.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and cover. Keep frozen until ready to eat.