Cheesecake & Pumpkin Pie Parfaits! The perfect healthy(er) alternative to everyone’s favorite Thanksgiving pie!
My Autumn mantra is #PUMPKINSPICEEVERYTHING!!! I look forward to pumpkin season the entire year, and it’s finally here!! (plus…how awesome is it that we can buy canned pumpkin year round…just saying…) My favorite pie has ALWAYS been Pumpkin Pie…but it’s not exactly easy on the waistline. These simple, PRETTY, and delicious Pumpkin Pie Parfaits quench the craving and satisfy the sweet tooth, all while being better for you than your typical pumpkin pie. Win win!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons 1/2 and 1/2
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (approximately half a lemon)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups cinnamon granola (your favorite brand)
- whipped cream or cool whip for topping
- pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- In a large bowl, stir together the ingredients for the pumpkin pie layer. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the ingredients for the cheesecake layer. Mix until creamy and fully combined. Set aside.
- To assemble your parfaits, start with two tablespoons of the granola, followed by pumpkin pie, then more granola, then cheesecake, and so on. Top with whipped cream or cool whip and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.