Raspberry Yogurt Tarts, the perfect healthy sweet treat for Valentine’s Day!
Do you ever have to take a dish to a party or holiday get together and you forget until the very last moment?? No? Just me?? Ugh. Just me. Well that’s the story of my cooking life. Procrastinator right here, folks. Before I started learning to cook, I would have just purchased those sugar cookies with the thick icing from the grocery store (You know the delicious ones that I’m talking about!) and called it a day. Those are delicious…but they’re not homemade…they’re not color themed…and they’re not healthy. So now I make these Yogurt Tarts instead. Easy…skinny…made in any color under the sun…and delicious. Perfect for the procrastinators of the world!
These fun little tarts would be perfect for any baby shower…or for that love themed holiday that’s just around the corner…VALENTINE’S DAY! They’re just the right amount of sweet while still being guilt free. My kinda sweet treat.
I’m so honored to have this recipe featured in Albertson’s newsletter, The Weekly Nibble! You can find all sorts of delicious healthy recipes for every occasion there. Please check it out and let me know what you think!!
20 minPrep Time
3 hrCook Time
3 hr, 20 Total Time
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 small box (.3 ounce) sugar free Raspberry Jello
- 12 ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) light or non-fat whipped topping or Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (4 ounce) packages graham cracker tart crusts - 12 tart shells total
- Place tart shells on a tray.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Place Jello in a small heat-proof bowl then add boiling water.
- Stir until Jello is dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Add yogurt and whipped topping. Gently mix until well incorporated.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture into the graham cracker tart shells and refrigerate until firmly set, 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping, fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons. The opinions and text are all mine.