This Skinny Caramel Frappe is everything you need to wake up refreshed. Start your morning right with a Skinny Caramel Frappe! Sugar and Fat Free!
Is there any better way to start a day than with a Starbucks Frappuccino?? Talk about addicting. When I used to work in accounting, there was a Starbucks about a mile from my office. It was like a magnetic draw. SO hard to stay away. BUT ALL THE FAT AND SUGAR. Not worth it! These Skinny Caramel Frappes are easy, delicious, and FAT FREE AND SUGAR FREE!! Hallelujah!
So creamy and yummy you’ll never notice the difference. Your waistline will though! And they’re made with just a few ingredients and in minutes!! Intrigued?? Make one the morning!
If you’ve been following the blog lately, you’ve seen me working with International Delights Coffee Creamer. They just came out with a new line of Fat Free & Sugar Free Creamers and I was thrilled to get to try the different flavors!! I made Skinny Hazelnut Iced Coffee with the Hazelnut Flavor and Skinny Caramel Vanilla Cream Baked Donuts with the French Vanilla Flavor, but I saved my favorite for last. Caramel Creme Fat Free and Sugar Free Creamer. Is this heaven?
It’s been an honor to work with such a great brand, and these creamers are seriously delicious! A much better addiction that Starbucks! Be sure to sign up for their newsletter HERE. You can grab a coupon to try these creamers for yourself and enter for a chance to win a $500 airfare voucher!
Gotta go, the frappe is melting. These go fast folks!!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 12 ounces strong black coffee, chilled if possible (but optional if you're in a hurry!)
- 1/2 cup International Delight Caramel Creme Fat Free & Sugar Free Creamer
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or Skim Milk
- 3 cups ice (more or less depending on how frozen you want your frap)
- Sugar Free Caramel Sauce for topping (optional)
- Fat Free Whipped Cream or Cool Whip for topping (optional)
- In a large blender, blend coffee, ice, and creamer.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.