We LOVE Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate! Made with sweetened condensed milk so its SUPER CREAMY crockpot hot chocolate.
Is today really CHRISTMAS EVE!? I cannot believe that. Time really does fly. I have been trying to post up a storm for the holidays, and thought I would squeeze in one more favorite for you before the big day tomorrow. My friend Lissy (HI LISSY!) told me about this amazing way to make hot chocolate in a crockpot and I just HAD to try it. Turns out its amazing, and creamy, and dreamy, and EASY, and PERFECT for Christmas. But if you don’t make it for Christmas, it’s also perfect for any chilly night throughout the year.
I love all things slow cooker, but this one has got to be one of my favorites. It’s just so comforting and cozy. Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? This Slow Cooker Peppermint version is just one of the many ways you could make it your own. I have a feeling it would work with so many flavor combos. But I thought Peppermint had Christmas written all over it.
I wish you could taste how creamy this stuff is. Good thing you easily can, with just 5 ingredients!!
I hope everyone has the absolute best Christmas Eve and Christmas. Love to all!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 5 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups good quality milk chocolate chips
- marshmallows and mini candy canes for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in a slow cooker set to low heat. Let cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. When chocolate is fully melted and the drink is hot to taste, it's done!
- Top with marshmallows and mini candy canes for some extra fun.