This SPARKLING HOLIDAY FLIRTINI is fun, pretty, and delicious! Cranberry and pineapple juice mixed with orange vodka and topped with red moscato champagne, what could be better or more festive for Christmas or New Years Eve!
Ah, the flirtini. Remember that delicious cocktail from old episodes of Sex and the City? Sure, the show made Cosmos famous, but Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha enjoyed a flirtini from time to time as well. A classic flirtini is a simple cocktail made from vodka, champagne, and pineapple juice. Delicious just like that, but SUPER delicious when you make it with a few fruit juices and kick it up a notch! This fun and yummy SPARKLING HOLIDAY FLIRTINI will be my go to sip this Christmas, not to mention New Years Eve. What would NYE be without bubbly?!
Isn’t it just so pretty?! Don’t you want to celebrate Christmas or ring in the New Year while holding one of these beauties? And perhaps flirting with your loved one as the name suggests?! I’m going to pretend I’m fancy and flirt the night away…as much as an old married person can.
I may live in Missouri, and I may be a total homebody, but when I’m holding a Sparkling Holiday Flirtini I feel pretty darn cool. And it tastes pretty darn good. Orange vodka, Champagne, pineapple and cranberry juice, and fruit and mint for garnish. Simple and delicious. Just how I like ALL of my recipes, but especially the cocktails. Drinks should be quick, simple, and delish! This definitely fits the bill. Cheers to the holidays and to a wonderful New Years Eve! And once Valentine’s Day rolls around, I have a feeling I’ll be serving these then as well.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 3 ounces orange vodka (2 shots)
- 1 1/2 ounce pineapple juice (1 shot)
- 1 1/2 ounce cranberry juice (1 shot)
- Champagne (I like Barefoot Red Moscato Champagne bc of the festive color!)
- orange slices and mint for garnish
- Pour vodka, pineapple, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour until halfway up two martini glasses.
- Top to the brim with your favorite champagne.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint.