Spiked Chocolate Hazelnut Fondue…SO perfect for the holidays! Tastes just like Nutella! I love to dip marshmallows, brownies, pound cake, or fruit in this chocolaty treat!
One of my fave restaurants is The Melting Pot (who doesn’t LOVE The Melting Pot!). I think its such a romantic spot. ALL THAT CHEESE!! Each course gets better and better, and ends with an epic chocolate fondue for dessert. I love trying the creative flavors every time we go…but there’s one thing I’ve never seen them make. SPIKED CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FONDUE! Why do they not make their fondue with a little alcohol?? I’m here to say they should. They really really should! I’ve been working with Pearl Vodka all year, and it’s one of my most treasured brand relationships. This year they have introduced so many new and fun flavors (like Lime Basil and Strawberry Basil!), but my FAVORITE new flavor they have rolled out has to be Chocolate Hazelnut Vodka. There is nothing else like it on the market, and it’s second to none. Of course there are a million cocktails I could make with this new liquid gold, but I thought it would be fun to switch it up a bit and make a spiked fondue! You guys…it’s SO good. (Pay no attention to the blue and gold fingernails…THE ROYALS WON THE WORLD SERIES Y’ALL!!!!!!!!!)
Moving on…You have to try this vodka and you HAVE to try this fondue! Dreams come true.
This creamy dreamy Spiked Chocolate Hazelnut Fondue can be yours in just minutes! Click HERE to see where to buy Pearl. You won’t regret it!Enjoy!!!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounces good quality milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Pearl Chocolate Hazelnut Vodka
- Strawberries, marshmallows, and pound cake for dippers
- In a small saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a simmer.
- Once simmering, pour in chocolate chips and vodka. Stir continuously until fully combined. If mixture is too thin, add more chocolate chips until desired consistency.
- Serve warm with marshmallows, pound cake, or strawberries for dipping (other options include brownie bites, biscotti, orange slices, the possibilities are endless!)
Thank you so much Pearl Vodka for sponsoring this post! As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you readers SO much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!