Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites are a tailgating favorite! SO EASY! There’s nothing better than a crockpot full of these bad boys. So addicting.
Football season is my absolute favorite time of year! Other than Baseball Playoffs (LET’S GO ROYALS PLLLLLEASE), there is no better time for sports than the Fall and Football Season! The games are fun to watch, but what I really love is THE FOOD!! SO many appetizers: cheesy dips, chicken wings, and of course, SLOW COOKER SWEET AND SPICY KIELBASA!I love that this recipe is the perfect amount of spicy and sweet. Spice from the pepper jelly, sweet from the brown sugar and honey, and tangy from the BBQ sauce. SO easy and SO delicious. This is a no-fail recipe, folks!
10 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 10 Total Time
- 3 packages kielbasa, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 (10.5 ounce) jar red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (or more if you want it extra spicy)
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low 6 hours, increasing to high for the last 30 minutes of cooking (or on high 3.5 to 4 hours total)
- Stir every 30 minutes to make sure the bottom kielbasa isn't burning.