Triple Berry and Caprese Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta are both beautiful and delicious! Our favorite classy appetizer for any occasion!
A good bruschetta recipe is one of my very favorite things to make in a pinch. My favorite kind of bruschetta? Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta! The goat cheese is creamy, simple, delicious, and versatile. It pairs perfectly with both sweet or savory to make amazing flavor combinations with little to no effort. I’ve whipped up (get it?) both Triple Berry and Caprese Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta and just LOVE them both. You’re in for a treat! (Be sure to check out our other favorite Easy Caprese Recipe!)
These two variations of the same favorite appetizer are made with the exact same prep, just different toppings. You can make a little bruschetta bar if you’re in the mood!
Are you a savory fan or sweet fan? I happen to love both, and usually at the same time. These are great together or separate, as a starter or main course, and even as a healthy dessert. YUM!
Hop over to Real Housemoms where I’m so excited to be sharing the Triple Berry Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta, or see below for the Caprese Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta!
- 1 small loaf (6-8 inches) French bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar (use good quality)
- 1 cup small yellow tomatoes
- 1 cup small orange tomatoes
- 1 cup small red tomatoes, such as cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the bread slices (or you can grill the bread if you prefer) and tomatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until toasted/burst.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat balsamic vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and heat for 6-8 minutes or until reduced by about 1/3. You want it to be syrupy but not too thick.
- In a high powered blender or stand mixer, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, and garlic powder. Cream until fully combined and smooth.
- To assemble the bruschetta, top each piece of bread with 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture, then top with all three kinds of tomatoes. Sprinkle with chopped basil and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.