This week and weekend are going to be nuts, so I wanted to check in and give you 5 favorite Spring-friendly links to keep you occupied while I’m a little busy :). Mom and I are going to our FIRST EVER blogging conference this weekend!!! I’m so excited and cannot wait to meet other bloggers. I can’t wait to learn new things to bring back to The Cookie Rookie. Hopefully we will get some cooking in too. My recipes are always better when mom is in town.
But back to the links!! Since we will be a bit distracted, I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to post this weekend. I hope you check out these sites while I’m gone. I know you’ll love them as much as I do!!
- COOKIE MONSTER COOKING: Cookie Monster Cooking is my new blog obsession. I LOVE her creative and vibrant recipes. She seems like the type of gal I would love being friends with in real life (is that weird?? ha) and comes up with beautiful, easy to achieve, feel good recipes. Check out the picture for that Boozy Brownie Pretzel Trifle…!!!!!! I mean…yeah. Her site is full of Spring-friendly lighter fare. Check her out!
- FITSME APP ONLINE: Wow. I am SOOOO excited to tell you about Fitsme. I wish I would have thought of this idea myself…because I just know its the next big thing in social media. Basically, Fitsme is Pinterest for special diets. You can plug in whatever you like whether its Paleo, Gluten-free, etc., and it will show you tons of recipes fitting that description. I wish I would have known about this during my wedding diet days!! Click HERE to try them out!
- CITRUS-SALSA SALMON: Did you know Whole Foods shows great recipes on their website?! Neither did I!! I’m obsessed with salmon lately, and I can’t wait to try this recipe. YUM!
- CELEBRATIONS.COM FINAL FOUR: I recently became a contributor for celebrations.com and I LOVE their website. They have loads and loads of fun party ideas and recipes. Literally something for every occasion! This month they’re doing a fun Final Four mock-up for foods to go along with March Madness (which I can’t help but love). Check it out and cast your vote!
- BLACKBERRY LEMON CAKE: I don’t know that I need to explain why this recipe looks TO.DIE.FOR. Its gorgeous and sounds oh so delicious. I just subscribed to Love & Lemons today and I can’t wait to explore it more. Talk about gorgeous photography!! Head over there immediately and see what she has cooking. :)