Apple and cranberry are two of my favorite fall flavors. Throw in some brie and puff pastry, and you have a beautiful, delicious, and incredibly easy dessert. With only 10 mins prep and four ingredients, you’ll wow you’re guests–they never need to know exactly how easy this little treat is to make!
Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites are the perfect appetizer. They look oh-so-impressive, they taste oh-so-scrumptious, but they’re actually oh-so-easy to make! Warm melty cheese oozes into fruit topping, all sitting inside crispy, buttery puff pastry cups. It’s an appetizer triumph!
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- Only 10 minutes of prep and four ingredients.
- Perfect for the festive season.
- A delicious and creamy filling, with two fruity flavors!
- Uses store-bought pastry, great for novice chefs!
Ingredients in Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites
- Filling – Store-bought apple pie filling and cranberry sauce (with whole berries).
- Puff pastry dough – Look in the frozen food section for this!
- Brie cheese – If you can, go for a triple-cream brie for extra creaminess!
How To Make These Apple And Cranberry Brie Bites
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cut the puff pastry dough into squares and fit into muffin tins
- Place a cube of brie in each spot and top with apple or cranberry filling.
- Bake and serve!
An Easy Dessert
These Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites are such a breeze to put together– only 10 minutes of prep and four ingredients. For extra ease, I’m using store-bought pastry and filling.
It all comes together in 30 minutes from pantry to table and they look great! The puff pastry does all the work and you can take all the glory!
Perfect for Thanksgiving
Wouldn’t these look so pretty as a Thanksgiving dessert or appetizer? They’re a great mix of sweet and slightly savory, so you can whip up a batch and choose to have them before or after the main course.
They would taste especially good with my favorite Thanksgiving cocktail, apple pie sangria :)
Can I make these ahead of time?
Yes! Just fully assemble the Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites in the muffin pan, and refrigerate them unbaked for up to 3 days before baking. You can also fully bake and freeze these bites for up to 2 months. See notes on this above.
To freeze, bake the brie bites as directed and let cool completely. Then arrange the bites in a single layer on a baking sheet, and freeze until solid.
Store the frozen bites in a single layer in an airtight freezer-safe storage container or ziplock bag for up to 2 months. When ready to serve, reheat directly from frozen in a 375 degree F oven until hot.
Can I make other flavors of brie bites?
Sure thing! Pretty much any variety of canned pie filling will work. How about blueberry, lemon, or cherry?
How many bites does this recipe make?
The recipe makes 12 bites, or four servings.
- To Reheat. Place bites in a mini muffin tin and bake at 375 degrees F until warmed through. You can also serve these bites at room temperature.
- To Store. Store leftovers in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try topping with toasted walnuts or pecans.
Check out these other delicious desserts
Have you tried these Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites? Feel free to leave a star rating and I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.