Apple and cranberry are two of my favorite flavors for fall. Throw in brie and some puff pastry, and you have a beautiful, delicious, and INCREDIBLY easy dessert. You’ll wow you’re guests. Only 10 mins prep and 4 ingredients, they’ll never need to know exactly how easy this little treat is to make :)
I think apple and cranberry are two of my favorite flavors for fall. throw in brie and some puff pastry, and you have a beautiful, delicious, and INCREDIBLY easy dessert. you’ll wow you’re guests. they’ll never need to know exactly how easy this little treat is to make :)
Why are they so good?
- Only 10 mins prep and 4 ingredients.
- Perfect for the festive season.
- A delicious and creamy filling, with two fruity flavors!
- Uses store bought pastry, great for novice chefs!
- Filling – Store bought apple pie filling and cranberry sauce (with whole berries).
- Puff Pastry Dough – Pillsbury works really well.
- Brie Cheese – If you can, go for a triple cream brie for extra creaminess!
How To Make These Apple And Cranberry Brie Bites
Cut the puff pastry into squares and push them into the muffin molds. Place in a cube of brie into each mold and top with apple or cranberry filling.
Bake for 15-20 mins or until puff pastry is brown around the edges and brie has melted.
An Easy Dessert
These Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites are such a breeze to put together. Only 10 mins prep and 4 ingredients. For extra ease I’ve gone for store bought pastry and filling. It all comes together in 30 mins from pantry to table and they look great! The puff pastry does all the work and makes them look beautiful and time consuming! I love when recipes look harder than they are!
Perfect for Thanksgiving
Wouldn’t these look so pretty as a thanksgiving dessert or appetizer? They are a great mix of sweet and slightly savory, so you can whip up a batch and choose to have them before or after the main course. Yhey would taste especially good with my favorite thanksgiving cocktail, apple pie sangria :)
Can I make these ahead of time?
Yes! Just fully assemble the Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites in the muffin pan, and refrigerate them unbaked for up to 3 days before baking. You can also fully bake and freeze these bites for up to 2 months. See notes on this above.
To freeze, bake the Brie bites as directed and let cool completely. Then arrange the bites in a single layer on a baking sheet, and place in the freezer until solid. Store the frozen bites in a single layer in an airtight freezer-safe storage container or ziptop bag for up to 2 months. When ready to serve, reheat directly from frozen in a 375 degree F oven until hot.
Top Tips For These Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites
- To Reheat. Place bites in a mini muffin tin and bake at 375 degrees F until warmed through. You can also serve these bites at room temperature.
- To Store. Store leftovers in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try Different Toppings. Different types of sauces like orange marmalade or pepper jelly can be used instead of cranberry.
- Try topping with toasted walnuts or pecans.
Check out these other delicious desserts
- Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Lemon Squares (Easy Gluten Free Lemon Bars Recipe) VIDEO
- Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe
Have you tried these Apple and Cranberry Brie Bites? Feel free to leave a star rating and I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.