These Boursin Prosciutto Phyllo Cups are the perfect appetizer for when you don’t want to turn on the oven. So pop-able! Creamy boursin is mixed with salty prosciutto in these delicious and easy appetizer treats!
Let’s put those three great loves together to make one tiny tasty appetizer!
We had a little wine tasting party at our house last weekend (Pat calls it a BBQ…I call it a Wine Tasting Party…he has to keep his man card) and these little beauties were one of my favorite pairings! Cheese and wine are just a match made in heaven. Creamy Boursin and Prosciutto Phyllo Cups for the win!
I love that you can whip these up in minutes and have a sophisticated app that the entire party will love. These would be perfect for tailgating, holiday parties, baby showers, the list goes on and on. Yum!
Click HERE to read all about our wine tasting party and see the other wine pairings! (Spoiler alert…they ALL contain cheese. It’s a must)Enjoy!
Boursin Prosciutto Phyllo Cups are the perfect easy cheesy appetizer!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 package premade frozen mini phyllo cups (I used Athens Mini Fillo Shells)
- 1 5.2 ounce package Garlic & Herb Boursin cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, plus more for garnish
- Take the phyllo cups out of the freezer and set aside
- In a medium frying pan, fry the prosciutto until crispy. You don't need oil, the fat from the prosciutto will work its magic on its own. Take off of the heat and drain
- In a medium bowl, mix together the crispy prosciutto, green onion, and boursin
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into each phyllo cup and garnish with more green onion
- Refrigerate until serving.