Fire up the grill for CHICKEN TERIYAKI MEATBALL SKEWERS! Loaded with grilled onions, peppers, pineapple, and chicken meatballs! A healthy and delicious meal.
I could not be more excited about today’s recipe! All the flavor and so super simple! I know sometimes meatballs don’t seem to be the most simple thing, but I swear they are. Are they messy…yes. Are they EASY…yes. Are they worth the messy prep?? OH MY GOSH YES. You will never regret making these delicious Chicken Teriyaki Meatball Skewers; trust and believe! If I can do it…you can do it!
One of my favorite new finds for Summer Grilling is Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade!! You can easily find it in the Asian section at Walmart (or on Walmart.com HERE) and you will not regret it! It takes a simple grilling recipe from good to AWESOME! I love that it has the sesame seeds right in the marinade, something I haven’t seen in a marinade before. It also has no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial flavors. Dang! It’s DELISH and such a flavor bomb in these Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs! Soy Vay has been mixing up the marinades since 1982, which is when all good things, including ME, were created. Simply obsessed.
All of my favorite things are loaded onto these Chicken Teriyaki Meatball Skewers; onions, pineapple and lots of peppers.
All the flavors combined are simply perfection. The best Summer grill meal EVER! Pat is pretty darn happy when he comes home to these, let me tell you!
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert after this easy grilling meal, I suggest a Margarita Ice Cream Float!
Here’s to SUMMER! Enjoy!
Chicken Teriyaki Meatball SkewersPrint
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- 2 TablespoonsSoy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple fully drained
- pinch salt and pepper
- chopped pineapple
- chopped onion
- chopped green pepper
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- sesame seeds for garnish
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water while you prepare the meatballs.
- In a large bowl, stir together the skim milk and breadcrumbs. Add in the chicken, garlic, egg, teriyaki marinade, pineapple, and salt and pepper. Use your hands to crush and combine all the ingredients until fully mixed.
- Use your hands (or a small ice cream scoop) to form the meatballs into small balls equalling about 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Place the meatballs onto a parchment lined baking sheet and brush all sides with more Teriyaki Marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Heat your grill or grill pan over medium/high heat. Brush with canola oil to prevent sticking.
- To make your skewers, start with a chunk pineapple, then a meatball, the both types of pepper, then another meatballs, then a chunk onion, then a meatball, then more pineapple.
- Grill each skewer for 8-10 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes to make sure the meatballs are fully cooked on every side.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Soy Vay. The opinions and text are all mine.