This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hershey’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Decadent dark chocolate brownies stuffed with York Peppermint Patty Minis. Any Choco-holic’s dream!
Dark Chocolate and Mint are two peas in a pod. They just go together. It’s one of my favorite flavor combinations; one that should be respected and enjoyed on a regular basis!! When I saw these York Peppermint Patties on the shelves this week, I just knew they wanted to be paired with dark chocolate brownies. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Total Yum.
You should run to your local CVS and buy these YORK MINIS immediately. They’re adorable, delicious, and $1 off! You can literally throw these into your brownie batter with no fuss (they’re the perfect size. No chopping necessary!), and turn already yummy Dark Chocolate Brownies into extraordinary Dark Chocolate Brownies. Some flavor combinations are just meant to be.
I only had one. You should make some and enjoy them in my honor. One really wasn’t enough! Enjoy!
- 1 bag York Peppermint Minis
- 7 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs or eggwhites from 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- pinch salt
- pinch cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a saucepan, heat water, butter, and chocolate. Stir on low heat until melted and combined. Pour into large bowl.
- Add both types of sugar to the chocolate mixture and combine using an electric mixer until fully incorporated. Add eggs and vanilla and beat on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add in flour, salt, and cinnamon and mix on low until well combined. Turn off mixer and stir in the bag of York Minis by hand. Mix well.
- Pour batter into greased or sprayed 13x9 baking dish. Bake 22-30 minutes, or until fully cooked. (A toothpick inserted into the middle will come out clear when they are done). Take out of oven and let cool at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!