FRENCH SILK PIE FUDGE is an absolute must make for Christmas! This cute and creative fudge is delicious, easy, and fun! Wow your holiday guests with this adorable twist on a holiday classic.
You guys. HOW IS IT ALMOST CHRISTMAS! How am I already posting holiday recipes?! I’m in shock. I literally feel like we were just celebrating NYE 2016. UGH! But the silver lining to the year going super super fast is that Christmas is just around the corner, and that means ALL THE BEST FOOD OF THE YEAR! We food bloggers wait for the holiday season the ENTIRE year…and it’s gone in a flash. So this year I’m trying to slow it down, enjoy it, and start posting Christmas favorites early. This French Silk Pie Fudge is one of my first Christmas themed posts of the year, and it also happens to be a favorite. Have you ever seen something so cute and fun? It also happens to be DELICIOUS and the BEST FUDGE EVER…so it’s a definite win win!
French Silk Pie has always been my very favorite pie. Something about that creamy chocolate, whipped cream topping, and cute chocolate curls on top. I just can’t get enough. This French Silk Pie Fudge emulates everything I love about the pie itself, but doubles as an amazing holiday gift! Wouldn’t you just love a coworker or family member to make this for you for Christmas?! I know I would! (fudge is always welcome on my doorstep!)
No Christmas dessert spread will be complete this year without this adorable French Silk Pie Fudge! I just can’t get enough, and I hope that you love it as much as we do!
40 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
4 based on 1 review(s)
- 7 full graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 jar (7 oz) Marshmallow Crème
- ½ pkg (6 oz) Milk Chocolate Chips (I use Ghirardelli)
- ½ pkg (6 oz) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Ghirardelli)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz. White Chocolate, wafers or chopped bars
- 7 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Place graham crackers in a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Process until the crackers are crushed. (OR, place crackers in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.)
- Add softened butter to crumbs and process until butter and crumbs become like coarse sand.
- Add sugar and process 5 seconds.
- Press the mixture firmly in an 8-inch springform pan and refrigerate 20-30 minutes before filling.
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, sugar and butter. Bring to a rolling boil and cook, stirring continuously, until the temperature reaches 234 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Remove from the heat and add Marshmallow Crème, vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Pour chocolate fudge over the graham cracker crust, place in the freezer to cool and set until firm.
- Place white chocolate and milk in a small saucepan over LOW heat.
- Stir until chocolate is half melted then remove from heat.
- Set aside for a few minutes to allow the remaining chocolate to melt.
- Stir until smooth and cool 5 minutes.
- Pour over the chocolate layer and place in the freezer for 10 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator until almost firm.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and keep in refrigerator at least an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, remove the French Silk Pie Fudge from the Springform pan and cover tightly. When ready to serve, slice into thin slices.
- ***The fudge will keep at room temperature, in an airtight container, up to one week, in the refrigerator up to 1 month or in the freezer up to 4 months.