SALMON FOIL PACKETS are the perfect way to enjoy seafood on the grill this Summer. Grill salmon in foil to release and savor every bit of flavor! These tasty Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets are filled with Salmon, tomatoes, artichokes, and sweet peppers. The easiest most delicious grilled dinner ever!
Salmon Foil Packets
Salmon Foil Packets are perfect for summer grilling! They’re easy to make and easy to clean up. Grill salmon in foil to get the most flavorful fish recipe!
It’s officially Summer and we have officially fired up our grill! As new parents, we are staying in more than ever (because I’m terrified of getting to a restaurant and Henry losing his mind!), and honestly it’s been really nice. I love the opportunity to cook more at home together. I’m starting to realize how much we ate out now that we are home more often.
It’s fun to get creative on the grill, and these Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets are one of our most recent favorites. We love the simple flavors and how easy everything cooks together. Side dish and main dish all cooked in one easy grill foil packet. Oh so easy with ZERO cleanup (NO time for dishes, I have a 12 week old!!!). This is my kind of grilling recipe!
Learn how to grill salmon in foil to make the best summer meals! You’ll want to make these over and over again.
Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets are the perfect summer grilling recipe. Everything cooked in one packet, how easy!
Summer Grilling with Grill Foil Packets
Pat had never heard of using foil packets for grilling, so I was so excited to show him how great the setup works. Reynolds Wrap is my fave ALWAYS when it comes to anything foil. Their nonstick foil is the ultimate for grilling. No mess and no heat transfer, so you don’t have to worry about burning your fingers when you open the packets to test the doneness. The foil makes sure the liquids don’t soak through, so all the flavors stay sealed in the packets. This Caesar Salmon is proof that grill foil packets are a must this Summer.
How to Grill Salmon in Foil
If you don’t know how to grill salmon in foil, you’re in for a treat! It’s a simple way to cook salmon right along with vegetables for a whole meal in one foil packet.
We loaded the Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets with artichoke hearts, tomato wedges, and sweet peppers before slathering the salmon with caesar dressing. When all the flavors steam together inside the grill foil packets, magic happens! Magic on the grill with all this flavor and also magic on the patio with family togetherness. Who could resist this smile?!
Here’s how to grill salmon in foil:
- Fold a sheet of foil in half, and place the salmon in the center of one side
- Place vegetables around the salmon, staying on one side of the foil sheet
- Season with salt & pepper, lemon juice, & olive oil
- Brush each salmon filet with Caesar dressing
- Place lemon slices on top of the salmon
- Fold the other half of the foil packet over the salmon and vegetables, & cinch the foil closed to form a foil packet
- Place salmon foil packets directly on the grill for 15 minutes at 450°F
Recommended Products to make these Salmon Foil Packets
Foil Packet Recipes
Grill foil packets are perfect for summer grilling! They make both cooking and clean up super easy. I love these Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets for any easy summer meal with family. You can make so many amazing meals with like this. I’ve also made these easy Foil Packet Nachos, which can be cooked on the grill or in the oven.
Try these Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets at your next cookout. Throw your ingredients in the foil, fire up the grill, and let them cook. Grilling salmon in foil really brings out the flavor, and boy are these good! I can’t wait for you to try them.
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Caesar Salmon Foil Packets. Enjoy!
If you like these salmon foil packets, try these other salmon recipes:
- Baked Salmon with Basil Walnut Pesto
- Pecan Crusted Honey Bourbon Salmon
- Caprese Stuffed Salmon
- Parmesan Crusted White Wine Dijon Salmon
- Lemon Butter Salmon in Parchment
And check out our Summer Grilling Guide for more Grill Recipes & Ideas
Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets
These GRILLED CAESAR SALMON FOIL PACKETS are the perfect way to enjoy seafood on the grill this Summer. Salmon, tomatoes, artichokes, and sweet pepper in foil...grill salmon in foil for the best flavor!
- 2 sheets Reynolds Wrap foil
- 2 6 ounce Salmon Filets
- 2 to matoes cut into wedges
- 6 small sweet peppers sliced
- 6 grilled artichoke hearts jarred
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy Caesar dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- 2 lemons sliced
- Preheat grill to 450F
- Place both sheets of foil on a large tray and fold in half, leaving open.
- Place the salmon in the center on one side of each piece of foil.
- Place vegetables around each piece of salmon. (half of the veggies on each piece of foil)
- Season all with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1/2 a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to each salmon filet.
- Drizzle each salmon and veggie group with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Brush each salmon filet with 1 tablespoon of Caesar dressing.
- Place 3 lemon slices on each salmon filet.
- Fold down the top piece of foil and cinch up the sides, to create the foil packets.
- Place on the grill for 15 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!