These GRILLED CAESAR SALMON FOIL PACKETS are the perfect way to enjoy seafood on the grill this Summer. Salmon, tomatoes, artichokes, and sweet pepper in foil…easiest most delicious dinner ever.
It’s officially Summer and we have officially fired up our grill! As new parents, we are staying in more than ever (because I’m terrified of getting to a restaurant and Henry losing his mind!), and honestly it’s been really nice. I love the opportunity to cook more at home together. I’m realizing how much we ate out now that we are home more.
It’s fun to get creative on the grill, and these Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets are one of our most recent favorites. We love the simple flavors and how easy everything cooks together. Sides and main cooked in one foil packet. Oh so easy with ZERO cleanup (NO time for dishes, I have a 12 week old!!!). My kind of recipe!
Pat had never heard of using foil packets for grilling, so I was so excited to show him how great the setup works. Reynolds Wrap is my fave ALWAYS when it comes to anything foil. Their nonstick foil is the ultimate for grilling. No mess and no heat transfer, so you don’t have to worry about burning your fingers when you open the packets to test the doneness. The foil makes sure the liquids don’t soak through, so all the flavors stay sealed in the packets. This Caesar Salmon is proof that foil packets are a must this Summer.
No one was more excited for the grilling than Scout, but sadly (for her) she didn’t get to enjoy any. I wasn’t about to give any of this up! Way too delicious.
We loaded the Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets with artichoke hearts, tomato wedges, and sweet peppers before slathering the salmon with caesar dressing. When all the flavors steam together inside the foil, magic happens! Magic on the grill with all this flavor and also magic on the patio with family togetherness. Who could resist this smile?!
Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets
These GRILLED CAESAR SALMON FOIL PACKETS are the perfect way to enjoy seafood on the grill this Summer. Salmon, tomatoes, artichokes, and sweet pepper in foil...easiest most delicious dinner ever.
- 2 sheets Reynolds Wrap foil
- 2 6 ounce Salmon Filets
- 2 to matoes cut into wedges
- 6 small sweet peppers sliced
- 6 grilled artichoke hearts jarred
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy Caesar dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- 2 lemons sliced
- Preheat grill to 450F
- Place both sheets of foil on a large tray and fold in half, leaving open.
- Place the salmon in the center on one side of each piece of foil.
- Place vegetables around each piece of salmon. (half of the veggies on each piece of foil)
- Season all with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1/2 a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to each salmon filet.
- Drizzle each salmon and veggie group with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Brush each salmon filet with 1 tablespoon of Caesar dressing.
- Place 3 lemon slices on each salmon filet.
- Fold down the top piece of foil and cinch up the sides, to create the foil packets.
- Place on the grill for 15 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
I’m THRILLED to be an 2017 Reynolds Ambassador. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!