These Grilled Fruit Kebabs are just dying to make it to your BBQ this Summer. Simple and delicious Grilled Fruit Kebabs with White Chocolate Drizzle will be the hit of any BBQ!
If you’re in the need of a simple, delicious, and healthy (oh, and fun to boot!) BBQ side dish or dessert, you’ve come to the right place! These Grilled Fruit Kebabs with White Chocolate Drizzle are perfect for these warmer nights and will be a hit with the entire family. So fun!
I love that these can be made with any type of fruit, just choose your favorites! Drizzle with white or milk chocolate, or both! The simple recipes are always the best!
I made these Grilled Fruit Kebabs with White Chocolate Drizzle a couple months ago when I was dreaming of Summer, and now that it’s officially May I think it’s time to finally share them.
They really are the perfect sweet treat!
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- Other fruit if desired (kiwi, peaches, and bananas would all work great!)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Skewer sticks, for assembly
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat (you can also use an indoor grill such as a foreman grill). Spray with nonstick spray.
- Assemble your kebabs as you like them, layering the fruit on the kebab skewers.
- Grill each kebab for approximately 5 minutes. The fruit will soften and you will see grill marks. You can eat them at any point, so grill however you see fit!
- Microwave the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in intervals of 20 seconds until its melted. Add the vegetable oil and stir. This just serves to thin the chocolate to make it easier to drizzle on the fruit.
- Drizzle the kebabs with white chocolate and serve!