This Minty Pear Mojito is the perfect Autumn cocktail!
Guess what??! It’s FRIDAY! I know I was just on vacation less that a week ago….but YAY!!! IT’S FRIDAY!! Time for a cocktail! :)
We are about to jump in a car and head up to Iowa for our good friends Brenton and Hillary’s wedding!! I remember when they first started dating. She wore the absolute cutest boots and I knew I wanted to be her friend. She is one of those always fashionable girls. Why can’t I be that way? I’m more a pjs all-day type of gal. It’s a shame.
I like to think this delicious and deceptively easy cocktail makes me seem just a tad more fashionable. There’s just something snazzy about a good mojito. It’s one of those girly drinks that guys also seem to love. This version with muddled pear is SO tasty. I’m officially ready to welcome the fall!
Congrats to Brenton and Hillary, their two adorable huskies, and their two (more like 2.5…) cats for becoming a family this weekend!! We cannot wait to celebrate with you! Get ready Iowa…
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cup peeled and chopped pears
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves (about 5-7 mint leaves per drink)
- 3-4 tablespoons agave nectar (You can also use simple syrup instead (equal parts sugar and water, heated on the stovetop)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces good quality white rum or vodka
- 6 cups club soda
- Place the chopped pears, mint leaves, agave nectar, and lime juice in the bottom of your pitcher (you can also make this in individual glasses. This recipe is for four glasses, so just quarter the recipe for one glass) and muddle the ingredients to combine the flavors.
- Pour in liquor and club soda and stir slowly to combine.
- Pour over ice and serve! Top with more fresh mint or lime wedges.
Did you make this recipe?
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!