This ONE PAN CHILI LIME RANCH CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES is the absolute easiest healthy dinner recipe out there! Chicken, potatoes, green beans, and onion, tossed in ranch, all cook on one sheet pan. Delicious!
If you’re looking for an ultra easy, ultra tasty; simple and delicious home cooked meal…all cooked on ONE SHEET PAN…you’ve come to the right place! This ONE PAN CHILI LIME RANCH CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES only has 5 ingredients and is about to blow your mind!! ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS! Literally the chicken, onions, green beans, potatoes, and ranch. Are you excited yet? Buckle up, this is a sure winner.
The secret to this Ranch Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan dinner is…you guessed it…the RANCH! Hidden Valley has a new line of Ranch, , that is absolutely SO TASTY and comes in three perfect flavors (Classic Ranch, Cucumber Basil, and Chili Lime) for cooking, dipping, dressing, and saucing. I doused the chicken and the veggies in the Chili Lime flavor and was so pleased with the result. This ranch is special because it’s made with no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors, and has the same great taste you have come to know and love from Hidden Valley. I’m a big fan.
I’m so excited for you to try this One Pan Chili Lime Ranch Chicken and Vegetables as soon as possible for your family. The chicken comes out juicy, the veggies cooked to perfection, and all the flavors cook together to create magic. I love a good one pan meal, and this is an instant favorite.
Be sure to check out Hidden Valley Simply Ranch in your favorite flavor, found in the the dressing aisle of your local Walmart. Walmart and Hidden Valley are making it super easy to create delicious meals in minutes. (CLICK HERE TO GET $.75 OFF ANY BOTTLE OF HIDDEN VALLEY SIMPLY RANCH!)
Enjoy the recipe! xoxo
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-5 red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/2 pound green beans, ends snapped off
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch in Chili Lime flavor, divided (this recipe would work with any of the flavors)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, combine all of the vegetables. Pour in 1/4 cup ranch and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a line down the center of the baking sheet. Brush liberally with the remaining 1/4 cup ranch.
- Arrange vegetables around the chicken.
- Sprinkle all with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to an internal temperature of 165F)
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.