If you’re looking for a fun and SUPER EASY treat to take to Fourth of July parties, LOOK NO FURTHER! These Patriotic Popcorn Pops are fun for both kids and adults, easy, and will make you look like the craft queen!! (or king). You need these!
I used Red White and Blue Popcorn from The Popcorn Factory (which we LOVE), but you can use regular popcorn as well. You can load on the mini m&ms and colored sprinkles to make it look just as festive! I bought colored lollypop sticks and holiday ribbons from Hobby Lobby to make them even cuter. Be sure to get heavy duty sticks…these guys are kinda heavy!
Happy Fourth of July! Enjoy the Patriotic Popcorn Pops!
- 1-10 ounces package mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Ingredient 3
- 4 cups red popcorn
- 4 cups blue popcorn
- 4 cups white popcorn (or 12 cups regular popcorn total)
- 1 cup mini M&Ms (or regular) in red and blue
- Red White and Blue Sprinkles (optional)
- Popsicle sticks
- Add the popcorn to a large bowl and set aside. Melt butter is a large saucepan over medium high heat until melted. Add marshmallows and stir until well combined.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir until coated.
- Using your hands (tip: grease hands with butter to avoid sticking. Cooking spray or otherwise will make the popcorn have an odd taste) form the popcorn into balls.
- Place the balls on a wax paper lined baking sheet. While still warm, place a popsicle stick into each popcorn ball.
- Sprinkle with M&Ms and sprinkles. Allow to dry fully before serving.
- Makes 8 large pops