Add some fall flavors to your iced coffee with this delicious pumpkin cold foam. Simple and easy to make at home, this creamy coffee topping is seasoned with pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and cinnamon.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam Recipe
If you are looking for an easy way to spice up your coffees this fall, this pumpkin cold foam is an easy way to do it.
A Starbucks favorite add on for iced coffees and cold brews, it’s so easy to make at home, so skip those queues! With flavors of pumpkin spice, this creamy foam is one tasty addition!
Be sure to try my Pumpkin Spice Latte too!
Why you’ll love this Pumpkin Sweet Cream Cold Foam recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Just whip the ingredients together and you are good to go!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You just need a few everyday ingredients to make this foam, most of which you’ll likely have to hand already.
- DELICIOUS: Full of the flavors of fall, this is such an easy way to turn your iced coffee into something super special!
Skip the lines at your local Starbucks and whip up some of this pumpkin cold foam in minutes at home. It’s so easy! Use it to top off Pumpkin Cold Brew.
How to make Pumpkin Cold Foam at Home
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Whip the heavy cream until thick.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla and whip to stiff peaks.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and spices.
- Spoon on top of iced coffee.
It’s best to use canned pumpkin puree for this recipe, make sure it’s pure with no added sugar or spices. Homemade pumpkin puree can contain more water, so stick to canned for the best results.
This pumpkin cold foam is best used on iced coffees, not hot coffees. The heat from a hot coffee will melt the foam, and it can be unsafe if the cream gets too hot too quickly. It’s best to stick to iced coffee.
If you are not a fan of pumpkin spice, you can easily make a plain cold foam by simply leaving out the pumpkin pie spice and the cinnamon.
This cold foam is best made when you want to use it as it won’t hold it’s shape when stored in the fridge.
This pumpkin cold foam has become my new coffee obsession! It’s such an easy way to elevate a normal iced coffee.
- Make sure that your cream is cold, it will be much easier to whip.
- Don’t over mix the creams. Stop when stiff peaks form.
- Use on iced coffee, not hot. Brew your coffee, let it cool and pour over ice before adding the cold foam.
If you are obsessed with pumpkin spice everything this time of year, you have got to try this cold foam recipe! It’s so delicious!
More Pumpkin Recipes to Try
- Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Crisp
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Icing
This pumpkin cold foam is so easy to make at home and tastes just like fall! Add some flavor to your coffee with this delicious Starbucks inspired topping.
More Coffee Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!