You’ll want to eat this Pumpkin Pie Dip year round! The perfect easy appetizer for fall! Some call this Pumpkin fluff…no matter what you call it, its a crowd pleaser!
Pumpkin Pie Dip
Last year around Thanksgiving my Mother-In-Law made THE MOST amazing dip. Pumpkin Pie Dip. She had heard about it at school (she’s a teacher) and swore it was the easiest thing ever. I was just getting into cooking then and was still pretty green. It peaked my interest. Something this tasty was super easy? Tell me more.
This is the kind of recipe that makes me wish Pumpkin Spice Season lasted for the entire year. Why is it that we only eat the best flavor on the planet during fall? I’m pretty sure canned pumpkin is available year round…so…why? I am just going to have to start a trend. I’m totally making this for the Fourth of July next year. It’s that delicious!
I thought it would be fun to serve this Pumpkin Pie Dip in premade individual pie crusts. It worked so well! So cute. This would be such a cute individual appetizer for autumn dinner parties!
I just love this pumpkin dip. I hope you do too!
Try this sweet, creamy Pumpkin Pie Dip with fruit, graham crackers, Vanilla Wafers, or cinnamon pita chips!
Watch the video and See the recipe card for details on How to make Pumpkin Pie Dip. Enjoy!
If you like this pumpkin dip recipe, you’ll love our other pumpkin recipes too:
- Pumpkin Hummus (with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Vegan Pumpkin Soup
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 package 8 ounces spreadable cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 container vanilla or regular Cool Whip
- In an electric mixer, cream together all of the ingredients and blend until smooth and well-incorporated.
- Serve cold, with graham crackers, fruit, cinnamon pita chips, or vanilla wafers