Skinny Mint Chocolate Parfaits…Girl Scout Cookies in a glass! These are healthy, delicious, and so easy. Plus they’re pretty, and that’s always a nice plus!
Raise your hand if you’re a HUGE fan of Girl Scout Cookies. Especially Thin Mints. I…cannot…get…enough. Which is bad for my waistline. Solution? These Skinny Mint Chocolate Parfaits! (Skinny) Girl Scout Cookies in a glass!
It doesn’t matter when you eat these; breakfast, dessert, anytime in between, they’re delicious. Great for kids too. You can easily leave out the food coloring if you want, it will taste the same.
I really wish I hadn’t already devoured all of these Skinny Mint Chocolate Parfaits!
I’m so honored to have this recipe featured in Albertson’s newsletter, The Weekly Nibble! You can find all sorts of delicious healthy recipes for every occasion there. Check it out! There are other fab recipes there too :)
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 package (3.9 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 6-8 drops green food coloring
- Optional: dark chocolate mint cookies (Grasshoppper cookies, crushed)
- extra whipped topping, chocolate shavings, crushed chocolate mint cookies & mint leaf
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk 2 minutes.
- In a different bowl, place whipped topping, peppermint extract and green food coloring. Mix until well combined.
- Into serving glasses, layer pudding alternately with crushed cookies and whipped topping then top with white whipped topping, crushed chocolate mint cookies & mint leaf.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes before serving.