Skinny Shamrock Shake…could there be anything better? Nope. This McDonald’s favorite has been transformed into something healthier, but just as tasty!
I have a weakness for all things Ice Cream. There is always a time for ice cream. Whether there’s snow on the ground (make SNOW ICE CREAM!) or it’s 100 degrees outside…Ice Cream is a must! Especially when McDonald’s rolls out their Shamrock Shake for St. Patrick’s Day. But all those calories?? No. Thanks. Make this instead. It tastes the same and it’s better for you! Win Win!
This Skinny Shamrock Shake is just the absolute best way to end any day!
You can drink it to celebrate a great day, or drink it to drown away a bad day. It makes any situation better.
Guilt-free and Green is the way to be! Yum!
I’m so honored to have this recipe featured in Albertson’s newsletter, The Weekly Nibble! You can find all sorts of delicious healthy recipes for every occasion there. Check it out! There are other fab recipes there too :)
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups Low Fat Mint Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- low-fat whipped topping
- chocolate curls or chopped chocolate chips
- maraschino cherries
- fresh mint leaf
- Creme de Menthe Syrup
- Place frozen yogurt, almond milk, chocolate chips, mint extract and food coloring in a blender. Blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with whipped topping, chocolate, maraschino cherry, fresh mint & Creme de Menthe Syrup.