This Sweet Pumpkin Hummus is like a healthy pumpkin pie in dip form! Make this instant crowd pleaser in under 10 minutes!
This has been such a fun week of pumpkin recipes! Let’s be honest…I pretty much bought all of the pumpkin spice in Saint Louis. Can never…have…enough…
The other thing to LOVE about this recipe is how dang easy it is. The Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin seeds are made in minutes. The Sweet Pumpkin Hummus is made in minutes. Basically you could have this appetizer ready to go in about 10 minutes flat. Perfect for those last minute family get-togethers that tend to take place in the fall. Your guests will love it!
You know what else is nice? Its pretty healthy. I chose to dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips (of course I did), but it would be equally tasty with fresh veggies. Guilt-free snacking at its finest! Is there anything better than a healthy hummus that tastes pretty much like pumpkin pie? No. I didn’t think so.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can chickpeas/garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Lay pumpkin seeds out on a parchment lined baking sheet and spray or brush with olive oil (I love olive oil spray!)
- Place the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and mix together.
- Add pumpkin seeds and toss to coat well.
- Place seeds back on baking sheet and lightly spray with oil once more.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 until roasted.
- Puree all of the ingredients in a food processor until well combined and smooth.
- Top with a few of the pumpkin pie pumpkin seeds.