This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Glad & M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
No fail White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is the perfect Christmas treat!
I don’t know if the Christmas has an official flavor, but if it did, it would be peppermint. It’s delicious in everything from chocolate to baking to drinks. The color is perfect for the holidays. So if it isn’t official already, I’m going to go ahead and make it the flavor of Christmas. It just fits.
This probably won’t come as a shock, but I’ve never made fudge on my own before. Mom has a killer fudge recipe, but I’ve never set out on my own to prepare a batch. If peppermint is the official flavor of Christmas, fudge is definitely the official dessert of Christmas. Now that I know just how easy it can be, I can’t wait to try new flavors. First up is this awesome White Chocolate Peppermint version. Delicious year round, but especially perfect for the holidays!
I had a little help in making this fudge extra delicious. In the form of WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT M&Ms. Mind blown. You can only get them at Target, so get them while they last. They are AMAZING. Obsessed isn’t even a strong enough word. Looks like Christmas came early this year.
White Chocolate M&M’s aren’t the only exclusive item Target has for bakers this holiday season. Glad has also come up with a super cute line of storage containers perfect for the holidays. This little trip to Target had me so inspired I made another bonus recipe for today’s post! The back of the Glad container had a recipe for Sugar Cookie Brownie Bars. Don’t mind if I do! (You can get the recipe HERE)
And yep…I used the White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms again.
You’ll understand once you taste this White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge!!
Look, there’s a deer on the Glad container and a deer in our front yard!!!! Can’t believe I captured that. Oh wait, that’s just Scout. :)
Be sure to get these specialty M&M’s and holiday Glad containers available at Target! Happy Holidays!
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge (PLUS one more!)Print
- 3 c. white chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. marshmallow cream
- 1 box 3.4 oz. instant white chocolate pudding
- 1/4 c. crushed candy canes
- 1 cup White Chocolate M&Ms chopped or crushed
- 3 drops red or pink food coloring optional
- In a medium saucepan, melt white chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk over low heat until fully melted and smooth. Stir in pudding mix and continue to stir until creamy.
- Stir in the marshmallow cream and stir to melt until fully combined. Stir in a couple drops of food coloring (optional). Take off of heat and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the M&Ms. Pour into an 8x8 pan that has been lined with wax paper. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top of the fudge and drizzle with more white chocolate (I used some red food coloring in my white chocolate drizzle as well) if desired. Refrigerate until set and then slice and serve. Enjoy!