Looking for a delicious and indulgent treat to make this Christmas? I have you covered with this white chocolate rum fudge. Buttered Rum Fudge is perfectly sweet and rich and it only takes 10 minutes to make!
Table of Contents
Buttered Rum Fudge Recipe
Fudge is one of my favorite things to make for Christmas, and this adult version is out of this world!
This white chocolate rum fudge is so easy to make, and it tastes like you bought it from a high end confectioner. It’s a sure fire way to wow your friends and family this holiday season!
Why you’ll love this White Chocolate Rum Fudge Recipe:
- Quick and easy: Made with a few simple ingredients, it takes less than 10 minutes to make a batch of this fudge. You just have to be patient to let it set!
- Perfect for gifting: Homemade fudge makes a great homemade Christmas gift for friends and family.
- So creamy! This fudge is so wonderful creamy and soft. Topped with walnuts to give it a nice crunch, it’s the treat you deserve!
How to make white chocolate rum fudge
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Bring the sugar, butter and milk to a boil.
- Take off the heat, stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme.
- Stir in the rum and nuts.
- Pour into a prepared pan and let set.
How long does it keep?
This white chocolate rum fudge is the perfect treat to make at the start of the holidays and enjoy it over a couple of weeks. It will keep in an airtight container for around 3 to 4 weeks in the fridge.
Can you freeze it?
If you can avoid freezing your fudge, then it’s best to do so. It will still taste great, but the texture can become a little grainy and crumbly.
If you need to freeze it, wrap the fudge securely in plastic wrap and foil before placing it in a freezer bag to protect it as much as possible. Thaw at room temperature before enjoying.
How do you make creamy fudge?
This fudge is really soft and creamy, but for an extra creamy (and very rich) fudge, you can substitute heavy cream for the evaporated milk.
The fudge tastes the same, but the cream is a little bit sweeter. If using cream, be sure to keep the fudge refrigerated or it will become slightly soft.
All the Holiday Cookies
25+ Favorite Christmas Cookies
Baking and Christmas go hand in hand. See our guide for our fave recipes + tips and tricks for perfect cookies.
- Leave a small amount of excess paper on the sides so you can easily remove the fudge after it sets. Set the pan aside.
- Allow the fudge to fully set before cutting it into squares.
- To prevent the white chocolate rum fudge from drying out, keep it covered with saran wrap or in a sealed container.
More Sweet Treats
- Crockpot Turtle Candy
- Gooey Butter Cookies
- Reindeer Food Snack Mix
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- Fantasy Fudge
- Andes Mint Fudge
- French Silk Pie Fudge
- Crockpot Candied Nuts
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!