Please click HERE to see Becky’s photography portfolio!
Becky has also been a regular contributor for Better Homes and Gardens, Celebrations, Real Housemoms, Epicurious, Liquor.com, FoodGawker, and Kitchen Daily. We are so appreciative of the support from websites such as these and other food bloggers around the web!
In The Press:
The Cookie Rookie has been featured on websites such as:
- FAMILY CIRCLE (in print): August 2015 Edition, page 90. Homemade Salmon Cat Treats
- BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS: Flourless Hot Chocolate Cookies, Cooking with Soda, Eating Ranch as an Adult, Skillet Comfort Foods, Hot Shrimp Cocktail Dip
- FOOD & WINE: Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail, Apple Cider Mimosas
- BUZZFEED: Egg White Delight, Chicken Avocado Pitas, Caramel Apple Hot Toddy, Apple Pie Punch, Thanksgiving Leftovers Quesadilla, Blackberry Thyme Baked Cheese, Strawberry Margarita Punch, Grilled Fruit Kebabs, Skinny Caramel Apple Dip, Watermelon Pizza, Salmon with Avocado Salsa, Homemade Flavored Salts, Ultimate Breakfast BLT, Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate, Salmon Cat Treat Croutons, Grapefruit Salty Dog, Skillet French Onion Chicken, Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip, Apple Cider Mimosas, Lemon Parmesan Broccoli, Mini Caprese Tarts, Apple Pie Baked Brie, Savory French Toast Casserole, PB Fluff Spread, Blackberry Ombre Sparkler, Apple Butter Pork Chop Skillet, Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- HUFFINGTON POST: Pumpkin Pie Skillet Brownie, Cookies and Cream Cookie Butter, Pomegranate Moscow Mule (and HERE), Mocha Cream Popsicles
- THE KITCHN: Oven Baked Chicken Tacos
- SHOW ME SAINT LOUIS: Video of Fun Summer Cocktails
- TODAY: Apple Pie Punch, Strawberry Margarita Punch, Peppermint Hot Chocolate Martini, Apple Pie Punch
- USA TODAY: Apple Pie Punch, Apple Cider Mimosas
- FOOD NETWORK: Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- PINTEREST: Most Pinned BBQ Recipes by State (Grilled Corn)
- MSN: Spicy White Chicken Chili, Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea (and HERE), Lavender Lemonade, Pumpkin Pie Skillet Brownie, Twix Cookie Cups, Loaded Chili Mac and Cheese, Stromboli, Salted Caramel Eggnog, Loaded Baked Potato Soup, Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate, Skinny Loaded Potato Soup, Beef and Vegetable Skillet, Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Red White and Blue Mason Jar Salad, Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
- AOL: Apple Cider Mimosas, Pomegranate Champagne Sangria, Gold Glitter Cake Pops, Chicken Avocado Pitas, Chicken Recipes, Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls, The Perfect Thanksgiving Magazine, Candied Whiskey Bacon, Oven Baked Tacos, Love Potion #9 Martini, Hot Mexican Street Corn Dip
- PEOPLE: Apple Pie Punch
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING: Triple Berry Tiramisu
- HOUSE BEAUTIFUL: Loaded Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- SELF: Caramel Apple Hot Toddy
- PARADE: 18 Best Food Bloggers on Instagram, Easy Peach Lemonade, Peanut Butter Bacon Puppy Ice Cream, Adult Raspberry Cream Soda, Baked Bloomin’ Onion, White Queso
- REDBOOK: Aloe & Summer Fruit Rum Punch, Pumpkin Pie Skillet Brownie, and Summer Fruit Bruschetta
- MARIE CLAIRE: Layered Margarita Popsicles
- COUNTRY LIVING: Summer Fruit Bruschetta, Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie, Pumpkin Pie Skillet Brownie (and HERE), Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea, Peach Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie, Apple Cider Mimosas (and HERE)
- COSMOPOLITAN: Mini Caprese Tarts, Summer Fruit Bruschetta, Raspberry Sweet Tea, Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp, Cherry Limeade Margaritas, Chicken Alfredo Nachos, Peanut Butter Puppy Ice Cream, Peach Pie Sangria, Skinny Mexican Grilled Corn, Easy Peach Lemonade, Layered Margarita Popsicles, Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail, Chicken Avocado Pitas, Margarita Ice Cream Floats
- DELISH: Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea, Summer Fruit Bruschetta, Pumpkin Pie Skillet Brownie, Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots, Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail, Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie, Apple Cider Mimosa, Spicy White Chicken Chili, Loaded Baked Potato Soup, Skillet French Onion Chicken
- STYLE ME PRETTY: Crockpot Spinach Dip, Homemade Bellini Bar, Strawberry Margarita Punch, Meyer Lemon Citrus Sangria, Slow Cooker Potato Soup, Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots, Pumpkin Pie Frosty, Magic Cotton Candy Martini
- WOMAN’S DAY: Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
- MTV.COM: Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip
- ESQUIRE: Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp
- THE BOSTON GLOBE: Blueberry & Honey Mint Juleps
TV AND VIDEO
Are you interested in working with The Cookie Rookie?
Do you have a product or brand that you think Cookie Rookie readers would enjoy? If you are interested in working with me, please email me at beckyhardin @ outlook.com and we can brainstorm ideas. Here are just a couple of ways that I would love to work with you:
Recipe Development/Food Photography I love to work with different brands developing and photographing food, either for brand websites or for posting them on The Cookie Rookie (or both!). I love to create new recipes with exciting products and would love to come up with something for you! I’ve been honored to work with brands such as Reynolds, Carnation, Hershey, Pompeian Vinegars, Silk Almond Milk, Purina, and more! You can see a full collection of my Sponsored Posts HERE.
I would also love the opportunity to create video about your product! For an example of a recipe video, click HERE.
Brand Ambassadorship: Looking for a long term relationship? Contact me to discuss opportunities for me to promote your brand. I would love to get the word out about your product via posts, recipes, and giveaways.
Product Review: If you think that your product would be a good fit for The Cookie Rookie readers, please contact me to discuss details. I would be happy to sample your product and write about it, and take some pretty pictures along the way :)
Restaurant Reviews/Restaurant Photography/Travel: I would love to come visit your establishment and take pictures!! It would be an honor to write about your best dishes and take some pictures of your food/drinks/and staff. If you’d like me to stop by and bring my camera, please reach out! I’m also available to travel. Get in touch and we can talk about details. :) (Click HERE to see examples of travel/restaurant posts)
Click HERE to learn more about The Cookie Rookie. Please contact me at thecookierookie @ outlook.com to hear about The Cookie Rookie’s growing fan base and monthly analytics. I would love to brainstorm more about how we could work together! You can find my policy/disclosure page HERE.