Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
This GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP is the ultimate party food, loaded with chicken, green chiles, cream cheese, sour cream, and so much more. It will be gone in minutes from any get together, especially CINCO DE MAYO!
- 1 lb cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 7 ounce can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 ounce Taco Seasoning Click for Homemade Recipe!
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- optional add-ins: 1 small onion, diced; 1/4 cup jalapeños, diced; 1/2 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese divided
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cheese. Stir until combined. It's okay if its not completely smooth.
Stir in all but 1/4 cup of the cheese, reserving that to sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with your favorite chips.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 579mg | Potassium: 277mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 1.5mg