oven baked fajitas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
such a quick and easy (and delicious) dinner option!! put them in the oven, leave them, take them out, and eat them! enjoy :)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 large bell pepper seeded and sliced (i used one red, one yellow, and one orange)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons garlic cooking creme Philadelphia Cream cheese OR 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 flour tortillas warmed to serve
- sour cream salsa, and shredded cheese for garnish
- one fresh lime for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a 13Ã?9 baking dish.
Mix together tomatoes, peppers, and onions in the dish.
In a small bowl combine the oil, cooking cream, and spices. toss the sliced chicken breast in spice mixture to coat.
combine chicken and vegetables in baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Serve with warmed tortillas, garnished with your choice of shredded cheese, salsa, and sour cream. enjoy!
Calories: 581kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1004mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 37.6mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 5.3mg