Summer Fruit Bruschetta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This sweet summer treat is the perfect appetizer or dessert! Summer Fruit Bruschetta is quick, easy, fresh, and delicious!
- 1 loaf French bread cut into thin slices
- 10 strawberries diced into small pieces
- 3 peaches diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons raspberry white balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 log cranberry goat cheese
Preheat oven to 350F. Place French bread on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until fully toasted.
In a medium sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, and balsamic. Spread Cranberry Goat cheese onto each slice of French bread.
With a slotted spoon, place fruit mixture on each piece of French bread.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 513mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 13.7% | Vitamin C: 31.7% | Calcium: 6.6% | Iron: 23.5%