Healthy Chicken Salad Sliders
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD SLIDERS are perfect for an easy lunch or for parties. This healthy chicken salad sandwich recipe is made with greek yogurt to save calories!
- 6 whole wheat slider buns or pretzel buns for some added flavor
- 1/2 lb shredded and chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup granny smith apples cubed
- 1 cup grapes halved
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the buns).
Scoop out a spoonful of the chicken salad, and place onto each bun. Secure with a toothpick, if desired.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 666mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1.4mg