Chicken Enchilada Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Chicken Enchilada Dip is one of the cheesiest and most delicious dips I've ever made. This easy Tex Mex dip recipe is filled with chicken, cream cheese, corn, beans, tomatoes, and enchilada sauce. It's sure to be an instant favorite on game day, or at any get-together!
- 4-5 cups chopped Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 8 oz package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can rotel tomatoes drained
- 1 can medium enchilada sauce or mild or hot, depending on what you like best
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 2 cups mexican blend cheese
- Cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 F
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, beans, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning.
Stir in the chicken.
Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or pie dish (this mixture would make enough for one large casserole dish or 2 pie dishes)
Top with the cheese and cilantro
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melty (the BEST)
Top with sour cream (optional)
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 162mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 0.7mg