Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Cheesy and Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip baked onto toasted bread. The perfect appetizer!
- 2 8-ounce packages of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 loaf French bread cut into slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise with olive oil fewer calories than regular mayo
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 14 ounce can of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Preheat oven to 350 F. Place the bread on a foil lined baking sheet and brush or spray with olive oil.
Bake the bread for 8-10 minutes until crispy and golden, set aside
In an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, chopped artichokes, garlic salt, parsley, and both types of parmesan cheese.
Scoop a generous amount of the spread onto each piece of bread and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Broil in the oven on high for 5-7 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned on top. Watch closely to avoid burning. (This can also be made into a dip and baked at 350 for 15-20 minutes until melty and delicious).
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 58mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 1.1mg