Crockpot BBQ Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
This Crockpot BBQ Chicken Dip is easy, delicious, and perfect for tailgate season!
- 2 cups chopped/shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened (you can also use low-fat, but it has a tendency to separate a bit in a slow cooker)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat 3-cheese ranch
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 1 tbs. garlic salt
- 1/2 - 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce depending on how strong you want the BBQ sauce flavor to be
Combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined
Place ingredients in a slow cooker on high, stirring occasionally. Once dip is hot and all the ingredients are melted together, you can set the cooker on warm while serving.
Garnish with more shredded cheddar and green onions. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies. Enjoy!
Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 2272mg | Potassium: 411mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1700IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 374mg | Iron: 1.5mg